AAA’s approach to the project design and management for typical abatement projects can include the following:
- Preparation of comprehensive or abbreviated scope of work based on AAA’s building investigation data.
- Site drawings for the planned asbestos project.
- Provide a Project Manager to oversee each phase and ensure efficient scheduling, priority analysis, and compliance with project specifications.
- Provide required air monitoring (for asbestos removal) and analysis for the duration of the project in accordance with state requirements, along with maintaining daily logs.
- Perform final visual inspections of each phase to verify the work is complete.
- Final documentation for the building owner’s records that include pre-job submittals, post job submittals, air monitoring data, daily reports, worker documentation, and waste disposal documentation.